Saturday, November 20, 2010

GLEE!


For someone who can't carry a tune in the proverbial bucket, I love music! My newest addiction is the television show GLEE. Since I spend most of my time writing for teenagers, I justify this addiction as research.

My favorite episode happened last week with Gwyneth Paltrow playing a substitute teacher. I've watched two of the videos over and over on YouTube. It's impossible not to sing along to these tunes:

Umbrella/Singing in the Rain

Forget You

What do you think? Are you a GLEEK too?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a total Gleek, but I've been a little disappointed with the show this season until this episode. This one rocked! I loved Singing in the Rain with the water and umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never paid attention to the original song by Rhianna until watching the GLEE episode. I like the GLEE version better. I also like this week's episode where the kids went to sectionals.

    ReplyDelete