Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Horoscope Preview for 2010

I'm a Pisces girl, and since I LOVE this horoscope, I've decided to believe it! 2010 will be my year for an agent and a book contract!

Learning to Trust Your Inner Self

Your 2010 might not be about luxury and lounging, Pisces, but your career ambitions will finally amp up to the point of seeing real rewards. The presence of four planets in ambitious and hardworking Capricorn, forming a very positive connection with your sign, strongly indicate that your time for success may have come! Though the reason isn’t clear, frustration could set in around the time of the Summer Solstice. You should bounce back by early July, when the Moon is passing through your sign and trining the Sun and Mercury in Cancer. The day of the Fall Equinox will greatly enhance your love life, and by the Winter Solstice, you should have come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment